Get more out of your dive experience on Bali
Welcome to Joe’s Gone Diving Bali, your PADI 5-star IDC dive center in Sanur on Bali. Joe arranges all your daily scuba diving trips
, dive safaris
and PADI courses on Bali
for you. From the PADI Open Water Diver Course to the PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course. As one of the most stunning dive destinations in the world, Bali is located in the so called coral triangle of South East Asia. You can find three fourths of the world’s coral in this triangle and possibly more than 10,000 species are still waiting to be discovered. In short, the perfect location for a relaxing dive holiday.
8 reasons to dive Bali with Joe's Gone Diving
Joe’s Gone Diving wants to make sure you get more out of your Bali dive adventure. We want you to experience the world we know so well and love so much. In order to achieve this, we offer;
- A large PADI dive centre. Our spacious PADI 5* IDC dive centre has a large terrace to relax and excellent cleaning facilities
- Quality dive equipment. All our dive equipment is from Aqualung and as an Aqualung Partner Center we maintain it to the highest standards
- Extensive dive briefings. You will always have extensive(de) briefings before and after your dives on Bali
- Multilingual instructors. All our PADI courses are available in multiple languages
- Centrally located in Sanur. Our dive center is based in Sanur, on the way to most of the dive spots on Bali
- Sustainable diving. Joe supports various programmes to protect the Bali reefs and its inhabitants
and is a Shark Guardian Dive Center
- Personal touch. You are never a number at Joe. What's more we can develop fully customised adventures for you
- Extra service. We offer free transfers in the Sanur and Kuta area and can arrange accommodation for you.
As you can see plenty of reasons to dive Bali with Joe's Gone Diving. So why wait.
Book your dive package now or contact Joe to discuss your dive holiday today!