Be ready for an emergency with
If you want to be ready in an emergency, this course is for you!
the Emergency First Response Course in Bali
The Emergency First Response Course at Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali covers basic training for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and emergency care. The EFR training can be combined with the Rescue Diver Course to get your Rescue Diver Certification.
Duration: 1 day
The programme is designed for divers and non-divers. It meets the CPR and first aid prerequisite for earning your PADI Rescue Diver rating.
Who can join
Everyone can start this course, diver or non-diver.
The course is one day. It's a medically based programme covering primary care, secondary care and treatments following national consensus guidelines.
You will learn:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Like all our courses, this course is available in multiple languages.
- All required course materials
- EFR Certification fee
- PADI Instructor
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch, water, tea and coffee