Refresh your skills with the PADI Scuba Review
Has it been a while since you’ve been on a scuba dive? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Review Tune-up at Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving, so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in a few hours.
Depth: max. 6 m.
Duration: 1-2 hours
Who can join
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Certification: Scuba diver / PADI Open Water Diver or higher or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. You review information about each skill and why it’s important. Completing this section just before practicing, is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.