Are you limited in time and keen to get your PADI Dive Career off to a flying start? Join our 6-week PADI Divemaster and IDC program in Bali. This special PADI Career Package combines our 2-week PADI Divemaster Course with our 3-week PADI Dive Instructor Course (IDC) and takes place 3 times a year with fixed start dates. All you need is 6 weeks of holiday to finish both your PADI Divemaster and IDC at Joe’s Gone Diving on Bali. And who doesn’t want to spend some time in paradise?
If you are currently a PADI Rescue diver and already know you would like to become a PADI Dive Instructor, then this is the perfect program for you. As you take the PADI Divemaster (DM) course just before your IDC, you will have an excellent basis. Your DM theory forms the basis of your IDC theory. And the all-important dive demonstration skills have just been perfected for your Divemaster course. This means it is still fresh in your mind and you will be a step ahead of the other candidates.
Start dates 2017:
|Start date||PADI IE (instructor exams)||MSDT-Prep (optional)|
|9 March||8 + 9 April||11 - 13 April|
|1 Sept||30 Sept + 1 Oct||3 - 5 Oct|
|9 Nov||9 + 10 Dec||12 - 14 December|
Who can Join:
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Certification: PADI Rescue Diver
- Certified as a diver for at least 6 months
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within the past 24 months
- Have logged at least 80 dives
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within the past 12 months
Tip: Prepare your Divemaster theory with eLearning
Our 6-week Career Package is an intensive program. We highly recommend opting for eLearning for your PADI Divemaster course, so you don’t have to spend much time on your divemaster theory once you are here.
Accommodation: choose the option that fits you
We don’t include accommodation as standard, as we believe you should go for the option that fits your needs and budget best. We are more than happy to help you book accommodation though. Decent budget accommodation with AC and hot water will cost you about US$250 - 300 per month. For mid-range apartments expect to spend around US$600-700 per month and more luxurious apartments cost around US$1500 per month. Just let us know what you prefer and we can send you some options.
- PADI Divemaster course, EFR Instructor course and PADI IDC
- Team of experienced PADI Dive Instructors & Course Director
- Lunch & snacks, coffee, tea & water
- On dive days: towels, park, porter fees and taxes
- 10% discount on dive equipment purchases
- Free Wifi
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- PADI Manuals & materials for IDC
- PADI IE fees
- PADI DM, EFRi & OWSI application fees