Help shape the new generation of PADI dive instructors with the PADI IDC Staff Instructor course at Joe’s Gone Diving Bali. Under the guidance of a course director you will get a better understanding of the PADI educational system. You will learn how to train IDC candidates, evaluate their skills as well as perfect your own demonstration skills. Take our 2-day course and put your skills immediately into action by auditing one of our IDCs.
The 2-day IDC Staff Instructor course takes place just before the start of the IDC.
Who can join:
- Minimum age: at least 18 years old
- Certification: PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
During this course you will become a master of instructor-level dive theory. You will be able to give great knowledge development teaching presentations and confined water teaching presentations. If you opt for auditing an IDC you will join the entire IDC, but this time as a staff member and not as a student. You will work closely together with the course director.
After taking the IDC Staff Instructor course you are able to train PADI Assistant Instructors yourself as well as assist Course Directors on Instructor Development Courses and Specialty Instructor courses.
- Course Director
- Lunch & snacks, coffee, tea & water
- On dive days: towels, park, porter fees and taxes
- 10% discount on dive equipment purchases
- Free Wifi
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Staff Instructor evaluation slates
- PADI Course Director Manual
- PADI Staff Instructor Application fees (directly payable to PADI)
- Equipment rental