Ever wondered why divers have their tank on the back? Yes exactly, you don't need to. At Joe's Gone Diving in Bali you can learn how to dive with 2 tanks or a single tank side mounted in the PADI Sidemount course. This tank modification comes from the technical diving world, but gets more and more popular in recreational diving. With good reason. With 2 tanks you can extend your bottom time to explore a specific reef longer or, as you are more streamlined, can easier access wrecks or caves. And as you are better balanced, you can shoot steadier pictures while looking cool at the same time. Are you keen to learn a different way of exploring the underwater world of Bali. Sign up today for your PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
Depth: Depending on certification level
Duration: 2 days, 3 dives, 1 pool session
Who can join: Minimum certification needed: PADI Open Water Diver Certificate (or qualifying certification from another training organization). Minimum age: 15 years old
Next to cruising around with two tanks and get used to the configuration in one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- How to adjust and assemble your harness, regulators and tanks
- Get the right trim by swapping ragulators and adjust for proper weighting so you have both of you tanks properly balanced in water.
- Respond to out of air scenarios with your long hose
- Respond to freeflow and shut down regulators.
- All required PADI course materials
- All scuba equipment
- PADI Instructor
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch, water, snacks & towels
- Dive Insurance
- Park and Porter fees
Ready to learn more about sidemount diving? Book your PADI specialty course in Bali now!
Also check out our Specialty Junkie Package.