5 Years of Guest Stories: Marloes
Diving with Joe since 2014
17 03 16 - 18:25
Joe's Gone Diving has been open for 5 years now in Bali and we had the pleasure of having many amazing guests over the years. A few of them (definitely not all of them...), we have interviewed about their experience at Joe's. This month meet Marloes, who started with a discover scuba dive and is now a advanced diver with several specialities.
1. Where are you from?
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
2. How many dives have you done?
3. What is your dive certification level?
Advance open water
4. How did you end up at Joe’s Gone Diving?
Google led me to Joe.
5. When did you dive with Joe’s Gone Diving?
WMy first dive was a discover Scuba dive in 2014 and I keep coming back for more dives.
6. What did you like about it, what was most memorable?
My first dive was at USAT LIBERTY wreck. I will never forget the first time I saw the wreck. I was very impressed.
7. Favourite dive site on Bali and why?
It is impossible to choose! Every dive site is amazing! Every dive I see something new.
8. Favourite creature underwater
The tough mantis shrimp makes me laugh. The mantas at manta point are an unforgettable experience. A shark if you are really lucky. The fish in all shapes and colors. Turtles are wonderful animals. Underwater everything is magical.
9. Already plans to dive again with Joe?
Yes! In March I will be back!
It is always lots of fun to dive with Joe and I always feel really save!