Tag overview for: 'divemaster'
Entries on this site with 'divemaster'
- Joe’s PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom
In this episode of the Joe's PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom, we will talk about air spaces, in particular the one most affected by water or hydro pressure. A subject co
- Divemaster Blog: equipment exchange
In this episode of our Divemaster Bali blog Maria is going to talk about one of the Waterskills you need to do during you PADI Divemaster Course at Joe’s Gone Diving. Equi
- Joe’s PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom - Physics
PADI Divemasters and Dive Instructors need to have an indepth dive knowledge. To help you get prepared for the dive theory for your PADI Divemaster course or PADI IDC on B
- Joe’s Gone Diving Divemaster Blog: how to conduct great Divemaster briefings
When you take your PADI Divemaster course at Joe’s Gone Diving on Bali, one of the things you will learn is how to give great dive briefings. Giving a good dive briefing i
- A day in a live of a Divemaster or Instructor candidate at Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali
At Joe’s Gone Diving we prepare you to be best prepared as a going to be Divemaster or Instructor. Preparation is everything if you want to be a successful Divemaster or P
- Exploring the reefs of Bali for seahorses!!
When I first started diving I was only interested in seeing the big fish, like sharks, manta rays and dolphins, which there are plenty of around Bali. This changed when I
- PADI Divemaster Course on Bali: choosing the right Dive Center
It is always important to select a dive center carefully, but for more than any other diving course for the Divemaster course. The Divemaster course is the first professio
Related tagsbali, candidate, course, coursedirector, diving, idc, internship, joesgonediving, padi, pygmee, sanur, seahorse, specialities
External feeds for 'divemaster'
Click icon for a list of links on 'divemaster'