Tag overview for: 'joesgonediving'
Entries on this site with 'joesgonediving'
- April Specialty of the Month: Peak Performance Buoyancy
Do you ever see gracious divers gliding through the ocean effortlessly and wish it could be you? Then the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course at Joe's Gone Div
- Joe’s PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom
In this episode of the Joe's PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom, we will talk about air spaces, in particular the one most affected by water or hydro pressure. A subject co
- Joe’s PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom - Physics
PADI Divemasters and Dive Instructors need to have an indepth dive knowledge. To help you get prepared for the dive theory for your PADI Divemaster course or PADI IDC on B
- Joe’s Gone Diving Divemaster Blog: how to conduct great Divemaster briefings
When you take your PADI Divemaster course at Joe’s Gone Diving on Bali, one of the things you will learn is how to give great dive briefings. Giving a good dive briefing i
- PADI Divemaster Course on Bali: choosing the right Dive Center
It is always important to select a dive center carefully, but for more than any other diving course for the Divemaster course. The Divemaster course is the first professio
- Making the most out of your dives with Mantas and Molas on Bali
Diving with mantas or molas (sunfish) is an incredible experience. One that many divers remember for a very long time. I for one will never forget my first encounter with
Related tagsbali, buoyancy, course, coursedirector, dive, divemaster, diving, gone, idc, internship, joes, manta, mantas, nusa, padi, peak, penida, performance, point, sanur, specialities, specialty, underwaterphotography
External feeds for 'joesgonediving'
Click icon for a list of links on 'joesgonediving'