27 Aug PADI Divemaster Internship on Bali
Keen to take the first step on the PADI Pro ladder? Why not dive into our PADI Divemaster Internship on Bali. In this 1-month program you will get plenty of experience, make great dives and will join some exciting extra workshops.
In the PADI Divemaster course your learn how to guide divers, assist on PADI courses, expand your dive skills and deepen your dive theory knowledge. In our Divemaster Internship you will make some amazing dives as we go to different dive locations in Bali every day.
If you have longer time, you could extend your internship with 1 or 2 months for a small fee.
At Joe’s Gone Diving we include extra dive workshops so you learn more about what the dive world has to offer and can find out what interests you. The extra workshops include Sidemount, Digital Underwater Photography, Equipment Maintenance, Tank filling and Project AWARE.
To start with the PADI Divemaster course you need to be at least 18 years old, be a Rescue diver, have completed EFR (Medic First Aid and CPR) in the last 24 months and have logged 40 dives. If you don’t have 40 dives yet or don’t meet any of the other requirements yet, we can create a tailor-made package for you. Just contact us.
The cost of our PADI Divemaster Internship is IDR22,780,000 for 1 month (about US$1700).
- Rental of all scuba equipment
- All dives during the course/internship
- PADI Instructor(s)
- Extra training from our specialists
- PADI Divemaster Crewpack with all required PADI manuals and slates
- Transport to the dive sites, lunch & snacks & towels
- Park and Porter fees
- Great deals on dive equipment
- Help with finding accommodation (from US$200 per month). Just let us know your requirements.
- PADI membership fee (directly payable to PADI) – currently AUD 196 (excl. GST)
- Medical check – can be done at home or here on Bali
Not so much time on your hand? We also offer intensive 2-week programs.
Contact us today to get your PADI Divemaster Bali Information pack.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.