Kids try diving with PADI Bubblemaker
Let your children experience the adventure of diving with Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali. The PADI Bubblemaker programme is especially designed for kids. Your children will learn about scuba diving, play fun games and gain water confidence in a safe, controlled environment. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres/6 feet. The sessions take place in a pool or in the sea. A typical session lasts about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included).
Depth: max. 2 m.
Duration: 1 hour
This programme is specially designed for children from 8 years old who have never dived before.
Who can join
- All children who are in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can join this dive experience
- Minimum age: 8 years
Children older than 10 years can enrol in the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course or go for the Discover Scuba Diving experience.
In this course children will learn the snorkelling and scuba diving basics in a playful manner.
Kids get a chance to:
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
At the end of the program they receive a special Bubblemaker certificate.
- All scuba equipment
- PADI Instructor/Divemaster
- Dive Insurance